Owner/Designated Broker, MCNE, CRS
- Buyer’s Agent
- Listing Agent
- Waterfront, View, Vacation, Investment, VRBO Properties on Whidbey Island
Pamela Z. Hill
After 20 years in California, I left the sun, palm trees and traffic jams behind to start a new life, leaving behind a successful real estate business and client base specializing in waterfront and view homes from Newport Beach to San Clemente. In preparation for leaving the rat race, I traveled and explored the entire Oregon and Washington Coast up to and including the San Juan Islands and all waterfront communities in Puget Sound. In 1998 I discovered that Whidbey Island was the PERFECT balance for me.
Here I could live in a nature sanctuary and escape the noise and excess of urban stimulation, but in 1+ hour I had access to Sea-Tac, a major international airport, big box shopping, all the cultural arts and theater major area cities have the offer…and much more.
Having achieved success working for a nationally known franchise, I decided that I could best serve my clients by establishing my own full-service brokerage so direct relationships and personal diligence would assure a one-on-one customer orientation.
When I am not doing real estate, which is hardly never, I relax at home with my canine companion Lucy, enjoy walking the beach and forest trails, fine dining with friends, touring art galleries, attending festivals and local events.
Where marketing meets attention to detail:
- ATTENTION: I stress the importance of communication; I listen, learn your needs, and concentrate on reaching your goals. Please visit my website www.WhidbeyViewHomes.com and go to my Testimonial page to see what my clients say about me. As an independent real estate broker, I selectively serve a few clients at a time without the encumbrances of a large corporation.
- FOCUS: I closely monitor the waterfront and view property segments of the market, so I know inventory and conditions that will impact your purchase or sale.
- PROFESSIONALISM: I am a full-time licensed real estate broker, with 30 years of sales experience and the real estate knowledge to provide the service you expect. I hold memberships in the National Association of Realtors, Washington Association of Realtors and Whidbey Island Association of Realtors and have received my MCNE, the Master Certification Negotiation Expert designation, and CRS, the Council of Residential Specialists.
- MARKETING: From full-page advertising in Luxury Homes Magazine to cover placement in Homes & Land Islander magazine and selective email campaigns, I know the right tools for each project.
- PRESENTATION: My listings are compelling representations that fire buyer interest with creative, professional photography including drone and motivating descriptions.